Bring Your Own Sprint Device: Terms
Conditions for using your Sprint device on our service
The following terms apply for participation in the Kajeet Bring Your Own Device program with Sprint:
- The device must have the following characteristics:
- Must be Sprint-branded or Sprint-certified
- Must not be under a current contract with Sprint
- Must be a model that is supported by our program.
- Only certain Sprint handset models are currently eligible to be activated on kajeet. More information about device eligibility can be found at kajeet.com/4u/BYOSD-devices (please note that the list of supported devices is likely to change over time). Kajeet Customer Care can also help you determine whether your handset qualifies for this program.
- When you activate your Sprint device with kajeet, you are agreeing to the kajeet Terms of Service found at kajeet.com/terms.
- The following applications are not supported: Sprint "My Account", Sprint Zone, Sprint Family Locator, Sprint TV, Sprint Radio, Sprint Music, Sprint Mobile Synch, Sprint Mobile Wallet, Sprint Powerdeck, TeleNav GPS Navigator.
- Picture Mail and MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) features may not work on your device.
- In order to activate your device on kajeet, you will need to return it to factory default settings. This will erase all the information from your device (Pictures, contacts, custom settings, etc.).
Ready to get started? Click here.
Still have questions? Call our Customer Care team at 1-866-229-8506.