Frequently Asked Questions
No Buzzwords - Just the FAQs
Looking for answers? Simply click on any question below:
- What does the name "Kajeet" mean?
- Kajeet is, appropriately enough, an anagram of the first letters of the names of the company founders' children. For all of us who work at Kajeet, the name is a constant reminder that every day, in everything we do, we respect our customers as if they were our own kids. Plus, we just like the sound of it.
- Who started Kajeet?
- Daniel Neal, Matt Baker and Ben Weintraub. Find out about their backgrounds and interests over here.
- Why phones for kids? Don't kids have enough technology already?
- We live in a technological world. There's no escaping it -- and who would want to? From the Internet to digital cable television and DVRs to videogames to MP3 players to all kinds of hand-held devices, technology is everywhere and getting more pervasive every day. We believe technology companies need to respect kids' desires for the coolest gadgets, but also respect their parents' needs to sensibly chaperone their children's technology adoption. Today, and in the years to come, that's exactly where Kajeet wants to be: facilitating the mutual respect kids and parents have for technology and each other as cell phones continue to be an essential tool for helping families navigate their world. We believe that responsible use of technology can enhance kids' lives, helping them to navigate their world in a way that offers upward mobility, freedom and connection. Want to dig deeper into these sorts of ideas and issues? Check out some of the articles in our press room.
- What is your policy on children's security and privacy?
- How do I apply for a job with Kajeet?
- Even if we don't have a job opening in your specific area of expertise, we're always looking for talented people with enthusiasm and energy and great ideas. Over here is where we list the jobs that are currently available, but you can also send us your resume for future reference.
- I want to be in business with Kajeet -- who do I contact?
- Get in touch with us through our contact page.
- What if I have a question that's not answered here?
- You can use our contact page or you can call our friendly Customer Care team at 1-866-4Kajeet (1-866-452-5338).