Frequently Asked Questions
No Buzzwords - Just the FAQs
Looking for answers? Simply click on any question below:
- What's the Kajeet Navigator?
- The Kajeet Navigator lets you easily access and download content like ringtones, wallpapers, games and more. Explore the Navigator and see how you can make it work for you! For example: You can use the My Kajeet section of the Navigator to check your balance. The Kajeet Navigator is only accessible on non-Android™ phones.
- Do I have to pay extra to use the Kajeet Navigator?
- Absolutely not. The Kajeet Navigator is included as part of your access charge, and there are no extra charges to use it. As you explore the Kajeet Navigator, you'll find a number of features available for purchase, but the use of the Navigator itself is free. The Kajeet Navigator is only accessible on non-Android™ phones.
- How do I use the Navigator to see how much is in my wallet?
- Easy: In the Navigator, simply click on "My Kajeet." From there, you can check your wallet balance. Or, if you’re using an Android™ device, you can go to m.kajeet.com.
- Can I send instant messages from my Kajeet phone?
- You sure can. You can even decide whether you want your kid to access Mobile IM on the handset by configuring this Mobile Web setting in our FeatureManager.
- How do I download ringtones, games, wallpapers and applications to my Kajeet phone?
- Just visit the Kajeet Navigator and select “Fun & Info.” From there, you can access downloadable ringtones, games, wallpapers and more! Only applies to non-Android™ phones. For Android™ devices, you can use the Play Store (make sure you’ve set up appropriate content filtering in the Play Store app!).
- What is the Vault on my Kajeet phone?
- The Vault is where backup copies of all the ringtones, wallpapers, games and apps that you own for your current phone model are stored. You can buy more content without worrying about running out of space. If you delete something, simply visit your Vault to re-download it. (Note: Refunded content cannot be re-downloaded, and the Vault is handset-specific: If you upgrade your handset to a different model, you lose access to the Vault on your previously owned phone.) The Vault is only accessible on non-Android™ phones.
- How do I delete content from my phone?
- Follow these steps: 1. Select the content by highlighting the item in your content list. 2. Press the key labeled "Options." 3. Select "Delete." 4. Confirm the action by pressing the key labeled "Yes." This only applies to non-Android™ phones.
- How do I set up voicemail on my Kajeet phone?
- It's easy! First, press and hold the "1" key. Then follow the directions that the system will give you to create a password, record your greeting and record your name.
- How long does voicemail remain in the system before it's deleted?
- As long as your account is active and in good standing, your voicemail will be there. If your account balance reaches zero and your phone number is placed in an inactive state, you have 90 days to reactivate your number. If you reactivate within the 90-day period, your voicemail will still be there.
- What if I have a question that's not answered here?
- You can use our contact page or you can call our friendly Customer Care team at 1-866-4Kajeet (1-866-452-5338).