Work for us!
Senior Software Developer
What you will be doing:
- Design solutions in unique and innovative ways, staying abreast of the latest advances in the following areas
- Web-based and Mobile-based portals
- E-commerce solutions
- Big data
- Complex integration with distributed systems
- Research and leverage wealth of new tools to solve our customer problems
- Assure availability and scalability of web/e-commerce sites
- Guide peers in implementing new software solutions
As a senior software developer you will be given tremendous opportunity to innovate and contribute new ideas. You will be part of our small team of top engineers, with the means to directly impact the success of the organization. We believe strongly in self-organization, mentoring, team programming, and sharing of knowledge and expertise.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS/EE
- 6+ years of experience, at least 2 years experience guiding and mentoring junior developers
- Working with off-shore development teams
- Top Java coding proficiency
- Familiarity with application containers – Tomcat, Spring
- DB integration experience – SQL, Hibernate, iBatis
- Knowledge of Eclipse, ant and subversion
- Wireless telecom domain knowledge - advantage
- Telecom back office processes knowledge - advantage
Interested individuals should contact: David Pinto via email: email@example.com
We're always looking for talented individuals to join our team. If you are interested in working at kajeet, please feel free to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.