1 -- If you're looking for ringtones from your favorite music artists, you can find them by using the "browse by artist" feature on the Navigator.
2 -- Did you accidentally delete a ringtone you already bought? No problem: You can download it again (at no charge!) from the Vault on your Navigator!
3 -- If you want to know the most popular ringtones that everyone else is buying, you can check out the "top sellers" list in the Ringtones section of the Navigator.
4 -- Want to know who's calling without having to look at the phone? Assign a unique ringtone to each person. Have fun matching ringtones with their personalities!
5 -- kajeet offers four types of ringtones: music, voice, poly and sound fx. What are the differences? Read on!
6 -- Music ringtones are short clips from songs you hear on the radio. Duh. Now check out number one, above.
7 -- Voice ringtones are celebrity sayings and quotes from famous movies. Take Spongebob with you wherever you go!
8 -- Poly ringtones are like music ringtones, but they use the pre-programmed sounds of your keypad to create symphonies of sounds!
9 -- Sound fx ringtones bring your phone to life, sometimes in some pretty weird ways: After all, who expected to hear a gorilla growling or a chicken clicking when someone calls?!
10 -- Even if your parents have used FeatureManager to turn off your ability to purchase ringtones, you can still download free ringtones (like the ones for each of our dudes) to your phone.
How do I get new ringtones on my phone?
It's easy to download new ringtones to your phone. Here's how:
- 1. Launch the kajeet Navigator (click the Navigator link on the left side of this page if you need help)
- 2. Find a ringtone by (a) using "Ringtones" under the "Fun + Info" category to browse ringtones, or (b) using "Select Search" to search for a ringtone that interests you, or (c) searching by artist name (available on select phones only)
- 3. Browse around till you find something you like
- 4. Select "Buy" (rates vary, from free to $2.49) When the download is complete, you can set it as your current ringtone. That was easy, wasn't it?
How do I change my default ringtone?
Very easily. Here's what you do:
- 1. From your phone's main menu, navigate to "Ringers" or "Tones" (it depends on your specific phone)
- 2. Select a ringtone from the list on your phone
- 3. Again, depending on your specific phone, select "OK" or "Options" then set as "Voice Calls" or "Caller ID" or "Set As Ringtone" Easy as one, two, three - literally!