- What We Do
- Client Login
Quickly move your RPM project from concept to deployment
Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) device manufacturers constantly struggle with speed to market. The requirements of an RPM solution are demanding.
Kajeet is making it easier than ever for its customers to quickly and efficiently move from product concept all the way through deployment, while allowing engineers and product designers to focus on the development of applications and solutions.
The Kajeet IoT Module Initiative is a part of Kajeet Labs, a dedicated incubator space for companies looking to test out new technologies and IoT use cases along the product development pathway. Kajeet offers expertise on initial design and module evaluation, testing alongside leading module manufacturers, cellular certification, and mass production.
With the launch of its IoT Module Initiative, Kajeet fast-tracks the product development cycle by allowing customers to connect their solutions with cellular connectivity.
Our development kit includes the following:
- Cellular connectivity from major carriers
- SIM cards with 90-day free trial
- Access to the Kajeet Sentinel platform
- Consultation with Solutions Engineers & Architects from Kajeet Labs
More than just connectivity
While Kajeet provides optimized connectivity, it also offers a robust IoT management platform (Sentinel®), and Kajeet Concierge services that include procurement and provisioning, configuration, deployment and logistics, managed and professional services and tiered support.
- Control device and data management from a single platform
- Optimized Visibility and next generation analytics for greater control and decision making in real-time
- Enterprise grade security
- Fast 24×7 customer service and multi-tiered support
Our solutions support:
- RPM and other connected device manufacturers
- Telehealth application providers
- At home healthcare connectivity solutions
- Connectivity solutions for senior living facilities
- Clinical trials
Contact us about our IoT module initiative
Have a question about how any or all of it works? Reach out and we'll get right back to you.