- What We Do
- Client Login
Cost-Effective Cellular Solutions for EV Charging Companies
Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) manufacturers and EV charging station operators have an incredible market opportunity. Governments are investing large sums to fund the build-out of charging infrastructure to meet growing consumer demand, assuage range-related fears, and meet environmental policy objectives. To capitalize on this opportunity, EVSE manufacturers and operators benefit from secure connectivity, data security, expedited time to market, and flexibility.
Kajeet’s connectivity solutions for EVSE manufacturers and operators go beyond cellular wireless connectivity. Our Concierge Services (procurement, logistics, network, and configuration management services take tasks off your to-do list, improve operational efficiency, and allow you to focus on your core products.
Build and Scale
Concierge Services for EV Charging Companies and EVSEs
In addition to private cellular wireless connectivity for EV charging companies and charging stations, our end-to-end offerings in the EV space are customizable to your specific use cases and needs, reducing operational and technical loads while speeding time to market.
Kajeet Concierge offers a set of services for EV charging companies that include:
- Management & Professional Services: Device and data management; network and router configuration management services; customizable alerts and notifications (e.g. router health and off-line notifications)
- Deployment Services: SIM and Router Installation, remote configuration, and efficient servicing.
- Procurement and Logistics Services: router and connectivity peripheral procurement; hardware kitting; shipping and handling; forward and reverse logistics.
- Support Services: Round-the-clock top rated technical service availability 24/7/365 and Tiered 1, 2 and 3 support
Sentinel: EV Charging Analytics, BI, Device Management, and Cybersecurity
Savvy EV charging companies know that the ability to properly manage their EV charging stations in the field, as well as insights into how those EV charging stations are performing, is essential to the growth and scalability of their operations and their business. Our Sentinel platform powers the growth of EV charging companies with the following features:
- Secure device-to-device communications / Private VPN tunnel for direct device access
- Intrusion detection and blocking for platform, charger, and network security
- Device management and telemetry
- Actionable alerting with customizable thresholds
- Business intelligence (BI) reports and integration
- Interactive dashboards for ease of use
These are just a few of the powerful capabilities that Sentinel brings to EV charging companies – and because we know that every company is different, we work closely with our customers to engineer a solution that meets their needs.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Although we have a very dedicated staff, the support provided by Kajeet has been incredibly helpful to us. Kajeet walked us through every step, which we really appreciate.
Our partnership with Kajeet allows us to provide our customers with fully managed, secure, multi-carrier connectivity for their telehealth solutions.
I can activate or cancel devices at the drop of a hat… there’s no penalty there for me. I don’t have to worry about spending $200 to cancel a line, which means substantial savings for our business and helps us keep our costs competitive.
I like that the Sentinel portal aggregates my data, allowing me to see how much we have been using across all our devices. When we were direct with the carrier, I would have to look up each individual line to get any insights on data usage.
EV Charging Company, EV CPO, and EVSE Manufacturer Resources
Here are our most recent resources for EV CPOs, EVSE manufacturers, and EV Charging companies
Contact Us About EV Charging Industry Connectivity
Don't be left behind in the rapidly evolving EV vertical - make sure all of your EV charging stations and EVSE have the wireless connectivity they need. Contact us now to learn more about how our connectivity and connectivity management can benefit your EV charging business.